Since classes have ended until June 8 in IELI, I decided to use some of my comp time and take three days off work. Because of Memorial Day, I am ending up with a 6-day weekend. Yahoo! I had a couple of doctor's appointments in Plano to go to, so I decided to spend the weekend at home. My sister is back from OU for the week before she heads out to Seattle for the summer, so we got to spend some time together laying out by the pool and going to a movie. I feel like I am back in college and home for the summer. It feels so good!
Since I am at my parents house, I have internet finally. Yay! I've spent all morning playing around with blogging sites and am learning how to cutesy up my blog. It's pretty fun! I am moving out of my apartment at the end of June and into a house with some girls from my home group. I'm excited about having roommates again, and I will have a home with Internet again, so hopefully I can start blogging more. I seriously behind on my new year's resolution.
Friday, May 22, 2009
A much needed rest
Posted by Meghan at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment