Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Monday


I was so proud of myself this weekend. I cleaned, did laundry, washed the dishes, ironed my work clothes for the week, packed my gym bag on Sunday night, and made my lunches for the week and put them in the refrigerator. The last one is key, because I always run late in the morning and either don't pack a lunch or arrive 10 minutes late because I had to make a sandwhich. I went to bed feeling a sense of accomplishment, even though there's no reason that I can't easily do those things every day. I got into work this morning and realized I had left my packed lunch in the refrigerator. :( No turkey pita, fresh cut up strawberries, and fig newtons for me today. I also left my morning yogurt snack there too. It's 9:49 a.m. and my stomach is already growling. So much for my wonderful plan. There's always tomorrow, right?




0 comments: