Sunday, January 25, 2009

Make new friends, but keep the old...

...One is silver and the other gold. (Ah, Girl Scouts). I got to see some of my favorite Baylor girls this weekend. Lara and Ashley came up from Houston, Stacy came down from Oklahoma, and Lauren and I made the long trek from across the metroplex to Holley's house for a reunion. It was so good to see old roommates and friends, and I am so blessed to have become a part of this group of friends. I wish I could have had 4 full years with them at Baylor, and I missed their sweet spirits and goofy jokes after they graduated. Thanks for a great time, girls! (We missed you Chelsea.)



So, about my new year's resolution ... It wasn't hard to get all my veggies in this week, so I think I accomplished my first goal. However, I bought myself a bag of valentine's candy heart, and, let's face it, Necco advertises them as a "fat free candy", but there is nothing good about candy hearts. Pure sugar. Oh well, at least I didn't eat cookies, right?

This week:

  • I will go to the gym M, T, H, F after work.
  • I will not drink sodas or buy any more candy hearts.
  • (And continue eating fruits and veggies with every meal).

0 comments: