So remember the days when e-mail first came out? I was in middle school and all my friends got free hotmail or yahoo accounts. I don't know what we needed e-mail for, but we had fun with it. We would send each other e-mail forwards, chain letters, and "About Me" quizzes. These things were considered good e-mail. After middle school, the "send this to five people you love in the next five minutes" e-mails stopped. So now, ten years later, I am discovering a resurgence of junk e-mail forwards that I don't understand. I guess I am finally "in" at work because all of a sudden the administrative assistants who weren't that friendly to me are sending me all these forwards of pictures of cute animals, rainbows, and "pass this on to your special sisters". Really? I didn't think people in the workplace did this kind of stuff. Do they think I will forward these things on? This is all the result of an afternoon of boy talk. Apparently we've bonded, and I doomed to be on their e-mail forward list forever. Oh well. At least this means I'm "in". In that case, I'll take the forwards.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment