Yes, my friends, today I finally did it. I busted out the long underwear. It's the start of a long, cold winter season.
PS- I'm in Paris, and it's wonderful!
Yes, my friends, today I finally did it. I busted out the long underwear. It's the start of a long, cold winter season.
Posted by Meghan at 5:05 AM
2 comments:
Long underwear is a beautiful thing :0) Hehe... I would whip out the pants part a couple times last year when I lived in Denton (we did have a couple ice days in all fairness so it was justified!) and they are just wonderful! Hope you are doing well my sweet friend! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you girls! Tell Ashley I say hi and that she should start a blog chronicling (sp?) her adventures in Paris!
-Lara
I congratulate you on your long underwear. I also think that long underwear is a beautiful thing. It's also kind of fun to have such an inside look into your day. Hope Paris is still wonderful!
Post a Comment