I got to see Shane & Shane, Phil Wickham and Bethany Dillon in concert over the weekend with my good friend Lauren. They were all great, but I was totally blown away by Phil Wickham. I have never heard someone make so much noise with just a voice and guitar. He completely filled the room. I think he is better in person than on cd. His song "Divine Romance" has held a special place in my heart over the last year as I have struggled with refinding the emotional side of my faith. It has helped me rekindle my desire to not just follow God, but to develop intimacy with him. I am in a divine romance with my creator. When I really think about that, I get shivers up and done my spine. Anyways, if you haven't heard of Phil Wickham, check him out.
"The Lord your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph. 3:17


1 comments:
Meghan, thank you for introducing me to Phil Wickham. I just got two of his songs on the iTunes - Divine Romance and Home. Love the songs and the message behind them. Thanks again!
Post a Comment