I just finished my first big paper for grad school! I want to celebrate, but it is 12:30 at night and no one is around except for the guy blaring Indian music in the room above me, so I'm blogging instead. I think this Friday I will finally let myself go shopping in the city centre to reward myself for finishing. There are so many stores here, it's killing me that I have no money to enjoy them. Despite the stressful past couple of weeks, (I've been sick and had a lot to do for school), I've had a fun last few days. I taught my Thai friends how to carve pumpkins, went out to an amazing Italian restaurant with my flatmate for her birthday, and traveled to the Lake District with Ashley this weekend. If you ever get to come to England, definitely try to make it up to the Lake District - it's a beautiful area filled with mountains, lakes (hence the name), lots of sheep and quintessential, cute English villages. I will have to come back and edit this post later to add more stories from the weekend. I just realized I am really tired and ready to go to bed.
Here's a teaser to get you to come back and keep reading though: overboard
Another possible teaser word: headboard
Guess you'll just have to check back to see what I mean, huh?
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Finished!
Posted by Meghan at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment